Friday, January 23, 2009

Hi Wayward Wanderers

If you are reading this, you have probably stumbled upon my blog and have no idea who I am or what the hell I am talking about. That's okay. I don't necessarily know who you are either. I want you to feel comfortable. So if you have a minute, feel free to pull up a chair. My name is Ian.

Unfortunately, I don't have a story for you right this moment. I do have plenty to say, it's just that I am not ready to say it.

My first post, however, should be about the place you see in the following picture, the Cayos Cochinos, Honduras.


When I have the time and inspiration, I will be posting a story about a trip to these relatively uninhabited and unknown islands; home of la Culebra Rosada, muchas Langostas, y la gente que tienen mas sabor, la Garifuna.

More posts will follow with stories from Honduras and the U.S.

Thanks for stopping by and if you are intrigued, check back soon!

- Ian

1 comment: